Under the general direction of Steve Sicluna (Director) and Gary Nelson (Manager), Corrective Maintenance is responsible for the maintenance of campus buildings including heating, cooling, electricity, water, elevators, keys and locks, roofs, windows, floors and doors, minor furniture repair, plumbing, lighting, ceiling tiles, carpets, painting, and carpentry.
- Installing LED lighting for all exterior lights.
- Retrofitting interior lighting with LED lights.
- Scheduling all fans on campus to save energy during non-use times of day.
- Scheduling lighting levels throughout the campus during non-use times of day.
- Upgrading to high efficiency mechanical equipment when equipment becomes obsolete.