Under the general direction of Steve Sicluna (Director) and vacant |(Manager), Corrective Maintenance is responsible for the maintenance of campus buildings including heating, cooling, electricity, water, elevators, keys and locks, roofs, windows, floors and doors, minor furniture repair, plumbing, lighting, ceiling tiles, carpets, painting, and carpentry.
- Installing LED lighting for all exterior lights.
- Retrofitting interior lighting with LED lights.
- Scheduling all fans on campus to save energy during non-use times of day.
- Scheduling lighting levels throughout the campus during non-use times of day.
- Upgrading to high efficiency mechanical equipment when equipment becomes obsolete.
In case of a flood, elevator out of service or power outages, please contact the Work Control Centre at 416-736-2100 ext. 22401 weekdays from 7 am to 4 pm. Urgent calls should be directed to Security Services at 416-650-8000 at any other time.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with a description and location of the light (relative to a building, roadway or walkway). E-mail sent to this address is checked by CSBO staff on a daily basis.
Click on an image to access Lighting and ADO Audit Reports
Learn more about who makes up the Trade Service Team
Health and Fire Safety Requirements for Contractors/Constructors
Information on construction in your workplace